Last week, Jillian over at “How to be Myself” nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award.
The rules are simple: link the blogger who nominated you; list seven random things about yourself; nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers; notify the people that you nominate.
So, now to dig down in to the depths of my brain for seven random facts about me that I haven’t already put on my About Me page or in the posts for the Liebster Awards…
- I was really really bad at the whole fiance trivia game that we did on the weekend… like really bad… I got his eye colour right…
- I think blue is my favourite colour… followed closely by green… Or some combination of the two…
- I had a very proud gardener moment the other day… we came home from a weekend away, and there was not much in the fridge to make dinner with, but instead of ordering in, we went out to the garden, picked a few veggies and made a delicious pasta dish with them!
- I try to collect shot glasses from every place I visit when traveling. Which totally goes against the whole clutter-free minimalist thing… oh well…
- I like vanilla… I like the smell of vanilla and I like the taste of vanilla… Lately I’ve been drinking a vanilla tea… quite yummy!
- I like to give things personalities… like numbers… I think 6 is a nicer number than 7… for some reason 7 seemed to think it was better than the other numbers… why does 7 get to be a lucky number… it’s not really that special, is it? So I’m going to end here… with 6.
And now to nominate
seven six creative, beautiful bloggers… I’m sorry if you’ve been nominated before, and if you don’t want to participate, that is totally cool too.
- Gin is my Comfort Food
- Writer Style
- Christine @ the Barefoot Budget
- Anne Lene @ Minimalist Sometimes
- Ania @ Enjoy The View
- My Two Cents (Canadian)
So thank you again for the nomination Jillian. If you haven’t been over to check out the post where she nominated me, you can go through this link.