Did you miss me? Did you wonder where I’d gone?
Yes, it has been a long 6 or so months since I last posted (my June financial update), and a lot has happened, but I don’t want to abandon my blog, and I’d really like to get back in to posting regularly. (Okay, I never really posted regularly, but I posted occasionally…)
So, before I just jump back in to posting about my goals and my struggles at becoming a better version of me, I figured I would do a quick life update…
Briefly, what has happened in the past 6 months…
- my step daughter graduated from high school, moved in with us, and has started at university.
- my son has grown from 5 months to 11 months, with all the chaos and milestones that typically come with that.
- we road tripped down to California and back for my friend’s wedding.
- my mum got sick, was diagnosed with cancer in October, and passed away in November.
- I struggled with the limited daycare availability in my city while attempting to go back to work and have finally found a full time spot so I can start making money again and get our finances back to normal.
- I’ve started back at work.
I’m sure there are other things I’ve forgotten to include, but that’s good enough for a brief rundown. I’m sure I’ll go in to more detail about a bunch of those things as I write posts over the next little while…
Which brings me to my next topic… What should I write about next? Is there anything from my previous posts that you would like me to follow up on? Or anything that you want to know about? Please let me know in the comments so that you can help me with some focus as I get back in to the swing of posting here on my blog.