I know I said I’d get this up a few days ago, but it’s been a busy work week… better late than never, right?
I did a post back in January when I was originally nominated for the Liebster Award by Gin Is My Comfort Food, but I have been fortunate enough to be nominated again! This time it comes from Barb & John at Decluttering the Stuff. Thank you for the nomination!
The Liebster Award is an online trophy given from one new blogger to another in which we have to complete tasks listed in the award rules. Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
– Each nominee must have under 200 followers
– You must thank and link to the nominated blog
– You must answer the 10 questions asked of you and propose 10 new ones for your nominees
– You must nominate 10 blogs and tell them that they have been nominated
– You must write a post containing the questions
– You must include these rules in the post
I definitely don’t have 200 followers, so that’s a fit. I don’t know how to tell how many followers some blogs have though… And I’m also not sure if I’ll be able to come up with 10 questions and 10 new blogs to nominate… but I’ll get to that later…
First up, let’s answer some questions:
- Dog or Cat??
I’m totally a cat person… I have 2… but we also want to get a dog. I love dogs as well, but if I was forced to choose, I’d go cat…
- What is your one “indulgence” you won’t give up?
I guess that would be wine & cheese… I’m not supposed to eat dairy because it upsets my tummy, but having some tasty wine with a nice flavoured cheese is heaven…
- Who is your favorite author?
Tough one… I guess Jane Austen. I’m a big Austen fan…
- Do you think you could achieve a true zero waste lifestyle?
I would like to think I could, but realistically… unless I go full on homesteader, off the grid, and all that, I think that it wouldn’t be possible.
- Which states/countries have you lived in for more than 3 months?
I guess I’ve only lived here in BC (Canada) and then in Sweden for a year.
- Which sports team is no longer worthy of your “loyalty”?
I am extremely loyal… so I’m not sure I have a sports team that I was once loyal to that I am no longer…
- Where is your favorite vacation spot?
I’m not one to go to the same place more than once very often… but over the years I have spent a lot of time in Tofino on the west coast of Vancouver Island here in BC. It’s pretty beautiful and it is where I am getting married this summer.
- What is it about yourself that you like the most?
Hmm… I guess my problem solving skills or adaptability. With my work, I’m often going to different places and living in different hotels, motels, rental houses… I seem to be able to adapt to the new living arrangement pretty well.
- What would you do if you had more courage to do it?
More DIY home renos. I’m super afraid of doing something wrong in my house…
- What is your favorite food?
Peanut butter. And popcorn. But not together. Although, I haven’t tried that… new experiment to try when I get home?
Those were hard questions… And I’m not sure I answered them very well… Sorry!
And now, I am supposed to make 10 questions… I may borrow some from previous Liebster award posts I’ve read…
- Who do you write for?
- If you had a super power, what would it be?
- Where are you going on your next travel adventure?
- Do you like where you live currently?
- What is your favorite season of the year?
- If you were given $1 million dollars, no strings attached, what would you do with it?
- What is your favorite post that you’ve written? (Please provide link!)
Well, it’s not 10, but it’s the best I could come up with at this point… Now for my nominees…
I found her blog while searching for closet and capsule wardrobe inspiration. I like her style.
- Carly at Debt, Cents & Time
I totally seem to connect with her posts. Plus, she’s Canadian like me!
- Amanda at Adult Contentment
Another blogger that was found recently on my capsule wardrobe search… I haven’t gone back to read her past posts, but I like the recent stuff!
- Kristen at Stuff and Such
Yet another blogger that I found with my search for capsule wardrobe inspiration, but generally just like the topics she writes about…
- Minnesota Scatterbrain
I started following along with her KonMari decluttering posts for inspiration.
- Newbie Minimalist
She’s been inspiring my decluttering and potential minimalist ambitions.
There are so many blogs out there that I love and I’m sure more that I haven’t found yet, but I’ll leave the number there at 6. Please go take a look at these blogs, and if you want to answer the questions in the comments and share your blog with me, please do!